Welcome to the 2017 Friends of UGAMI art auction.
Artwork inspired by the beauty of Sapelo Island was donated by Keith Douglas, Caroline Montague, Kathryn Kolb, Ginger Goekjian, Wade Sheldon, Jena Johnson, Sue Goldstein, Barbara Price, Mary Rugg and Chatham Murray. We thank them for their generosity and amazing artwork! Let your holiday shopping begin here or just purchase something nice for yourself.
- Click on an image to view a larger version. To bid click on the Submit a Bid button and enter your name, email, select the item and enter a bid amount.
- Bidding must start with the stated minimum bid. You may wish to bid higher than the minimum bid. Current bid amounts will be updated on the website within 24 hours.
- If you are outbid, please consider entering a higher bid in $10 or more increments. If you really want a specific piece we encourage you to bid high.
- By bidding on a work of art you are stating that you are willing to purchase that item for your bid amount, plus cover any shipping charges.
- The auction will cease at noon on December 1, 2017. The highest bidders will be contacted that day. Please make your payment by check to the UGA Foundation and mail it to: Friends of the Marine Institute, Marine Programs, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602.
- We’d like to receive your payment by 12/11/17. Please note that only the amount of your bid over the Fair market value (FMV) is tax deductible.
Thank you for participating in the auction and for your support of UGAMI!
Happy bidding! Please share this page with your friends and family!